All Cosmological Argument are simply God of the Gaps Arguments. The fact is no one is privy to the beginnings of the Universe thus Theologians found an opportunity to insert a Supernatural Cause to a Phenomenological Unknown.
The fact though is that for every God of the Gaps Argument it is BETTER and PRUDENT to presume a yet unknown NATURAL process to explain it and because Natural Interactions are Observable and Objectively Consequential, Occam’s Razor State that between a Supernatural Explanation and a Natural one the Natural Explanation is PREFERED.
Here are the FACTS
A. The Universe is defined as the Collection of Matter and Energy Configured to our Local Space-Time.
B. The Big Bang is NOT the Beginning of the Universe, it is merely the Earliest Known Event in the Cosmos that our understanding of Physics allows us to decipher.
1. The First Law of Thermodynamics Clearly shows that in any typical symmetric phenomenon in an Isolated Thermodynamic System
– Matter and Energy is Conserved – Neither Created Nor Destroyed
2. The Second Law of Thermodynamics Merely State that in any Thermodynamic System in our Local Space-Time
– The Distribution of Ambient Energy throughout the system becomes Uniform
The Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics states that
3. If two thermodynamic systems are each in thermal equilibrium with a third one, then they are in thermal equilibrium with each other
In Quantum Systems – Matter and Energy Behaves in a Probabilistically – Meaning Matter by Itself can cause change upon itself in a probabilistic way – Matter essentially causes changes upon itself.
Relativity State that Space-Time are essentially the same thing and behaves consequential to physical substances that have Mass (Matter-Energy)
1. Because Matter-Energy is Neither Created or Destroyed
2. Because Space-Time is a Consequence of Matter-Energy
3. Because Matter-Energy can cause change upon itself
4. Because Entropy is merely the progressive dispersion of Thermal Energy within our Local Space-Time
5. Because the Universe is simply Matter-Energy in a Configuration to our Local Space-Time
A. We only need Matter-Energy to Form the Universe and
B. The existence of Matter-Energy is theoretically eternal